Call for Papers
Please read these notes before commencing the submission process
The African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) is pleased to invite submissions for the 6th International Conference of African Agricultural Economists 2019. The conference will be in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria, 23 – 26 September 2019.
Submission of Contributed Papers (Oral and Visual)
All Oral and Visual papers will be submitted, reviewed and managed in a single process. At the time of submission, individuals will have the option for their submission to be considered as a poster only. There is no paper only option.
In order to submit your paper, you will need to adhere to the following rules:
- All papers must be submitted by noon GMT on 07 March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word and must be anonymous and include an abstract of no more than 200 words. Please follow the submission guidelines of the African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (AfJARE) available at http://afjare.org/authors-guide/.
- Papers must be no more than 8500 words in length, all included.
- Papers must be presented by one of their authors, and an author may present only one paper in an Oral session.
- The submitting author will also be asked to describe her or his personal fields of expertise using at least three JEL codes in order of expertise.
- Submitting authors will have to commit to the following:
- That their work adheres to the strictest ethical standards. This includes a commitment that the paper does not cite articles published in predatory journals and that the paper has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- That they will review up to three other papers.
- That the presenting author is, or will become, a member of AAAE
- That the presenting author will pay the registration fee before final acceptance of the paper.
Review process and results
The allocation of papers for review will be completed by late April 2019. Reviewers will be expected to submit their reviews by 23 May 2019.
The review process will result in submitted papers being (1) accepted for Oral presentation, (2) accepted for Visual (poster) presentation, or (3) rejected. The result of the review process will be circulated by 6 June 2019.
|First Call for Papers||30 July 2018|
|Second Call for Papers||28 August 2018|
|Final Call for Papers||28 September 2018|
|Website open for submissions of contributions||20 November 2018|
|Submission of Proposals for Symposia||08 December 2018|
|SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE for all contributions||07 March 2019|
|Early Bird Registration Opens||04 April 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance of Papers||06 June 2019|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||20 June 2019|
|Presenting Authors Registration Deadline||18 July 2019|
|Deadline for Revised Papers Submissions||22 July 2019|
|6th AAAE Conference, Abuja, Nigeria||23-26 September 2019|